Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) processes is an effective technique for identifying and resolving life issues. It is based on a health psychology perspective that is goal oriented and evidence based for maximum efficiency.
Using cognitive behavioral therapy, the therapist works together with the client, using educational and psycho-dynamic approaches to help achieve a higher level of functional health. Together they focus on targeted problems and create specific strategies that address and treat those issues.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Targets Individual Goals
Cognitive behavioral therapy can be used to treat these issues:
- Life-style coaching
- Stress management
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Career exploration and assessment
- Adjustment disorders (college life, life events adjustment)
- Wellness and life-style assessment
- Conduct disorders and group or family systems
- Multicultural and cross-cultural issues
Eric Buck is passionate about using his experience in treating the whole person to help you achieve a healthier life-style. Contact him today to get started on making a change for the better.
Call today or Contact Eric Buck now to get started.Holistic Therapy Online -Eric Buck MFT
“Skills For Life”
Your Mental Wellness Alternative